The Allergy Translation Card
Travelling to a foreign country with a food allergy? Don’t take a chance with the language barrier when communicating your food allergies abroad.
- Catered conferences & events
- Airplanes, trains and ferries
How much does an Allergy Translation Card cost?
- $8.00*/card per language
- *Price in Canadian dollars (approximately $6.00 USD)
- For example – Two customized cards in German ($16) + one specialized card in Turkish ($8) = $24.00
I have multiple allergies, what card should I buy?
Customized Allergy Cards – Allows you to create a personalized card where you can choose up to 10 allergens from our database of 200. This is a great option for people with multiple food allergies, or rare allergies.
I only have one allergy, what card should I buy?
- Specialized Allergy Cards – Cards list specific allergens (e.g. peanut, tree nut, fish, wheat) and contain more details for restaurants on what foods may contain those allergens. (see full list of specialized cards below).
Will I get a physical card in the mail?
- No. Your purchased card will be available online where you can view and print unlimited copies.
- Benefits of our online cards:
- Print Unlimited Copies – Recommended to carry several in case of misplacement, and to give to chefs and wait staff.
- Credit Card Sized – Fits perfectly into a wallet or purse.
- Access Online – Simply login to your account to view/print your card. Your card will be available for 6 months.
- Take a Screenshot – Save your card as an image file and save it on your smartphone
- Print Today, Leave Tomorrow – Whether your trip has been planned well in advance or you are a last minute packer, your Allergy Translation Card will be ready in minutes and stored on our website for six months for convenient retrieval.
Now with Food Translation Allergy Alert Cards in 43 languages:
Arabic, Bengali, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog (The Philippines), Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Over 200 Foods for Customized Cards:
Nuts & Seeds – All Nuts, Almond, Brazil Nut, Cashew, Cob Nut, Hazelnut, Lentils, Linseed, Lupine Seed, Mustard, Nut (Tree Nut), Peanut, Pecan Nut, Pesto Sauce, Pine Nut, Pistachio Nut, Sesame Seed, Soya, Sunflower Seed, Walnut
Animal Based Products – All Fish, All Meat, Beef, Butter, Camel, Cheese, Chicken, Cream, Egg, Egg White, Egg Yolk, Gelatin, Honey, Horse, Ice Cream, Lamb, Meat, Milk, Pork, Poultry
Seafood Products– Abalone, All Fish, All Seafood, Anchovy, Caviar, Clam, Codfish, Crab, Crayfish, Eel, Hake, Halibut, Herring, Lobster, Mackeral, Mussels, Octopus, Oyster, Salmon, Sardine, Scallop, Shellfish, Shrimp, Snail, Sole, Squid, Tuna
Fruits & Berries – Apple, Apricot, Avocado, Banana, Blackberry, Black Currant, Blueberry, Cherry, Citrus Fruit, Coconut, Fig, Fruits and Berries, Grape, Kiwi, Lemon, Lime, Mango, Melon, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Plum, Raspberry, Strawberry, Tangerine
Vegetables – Asparagus, Bean, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Chick Pea, Chicory, Cucumber, Egg Plant, Garlic, Leek, Lettuce, Ketchup, Onion, Parsnip, Pea, Pickle, Potato, Pumpkin (Squash), Rutabaga, Spinach, Sweet Pepper, Sweet Potato, Tomato, Turnip, Vegetables, Zucchini
Herbs and Spices – Alfalfa, Anise, Basil, Bay Leaf, Caraway, Cardamon, Chive, Cinnamon, Clove, Cocoa (Chocolate), Coriander, Cummin, Curry, Dill, Fennel, Fenugreek, Ginger, Herbs and Spices, Mace (Nutmeg), Majoram, Oregano, Paprikia, Parsley, Pepper, Peppermint, Poppy Seed, Rosemary, Saffron, Sage, Salt, Tarragon, Thyme, Tumeric, Vanilla
Cereals – Barley, Buckwheat, Cereals, Corn, Oats, Rice, Rye, Wheat
Other Ingredients – Aspartame, Caffein, Fructose, Lactose, MSG (Monosodium Glutamate), Mushrooms, Vinegar, Yeast, Water
Alcohol and Beverages – Alcohol, Beer, Red Wine, Tea, White Wine
Non Dietary – Bees, Latex, Penicilin, Ragweed
15 Special Allergy Cards Include:
- Peanut Allergy Card
- Tree Nut Allergy Card
- Peanut and Tree Nut Allergy Card
- Milk Allergy Card
- Egg Allergy Card
- Fish Allergy Card
- Shellfish Allergy Card
- Seafood Allergy Card
- Sesame Allergy Card
- Soy Allergy Card
- Wheat Allergy Card
- Celiac Disease (gluten-free diet)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Vegan Card
- Vegetarian Card